วันจันทร์ที่ 27 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

A terrifying day

october  12,  1959,  was a terrifying day for me. It was 8:30 on a thursday morning in Mexico. I was alone because my parents were out of town. Suddenly,  the room started to shake. Some dishes fell to the floor I did not know what to do, so I got under a table. A few minutes later, I came out and tried to turn on the television, but the electricity was off.  After that, I tried the telephone, but it dis not work. Shortly after, the neighbors came to see it I was all right. Finally, at about 10:00 A.M., the telephone rang. It was my mother from mexico city. She was more frightenrd than I was.        
12 ตุลาคม 1959 เป็นวันที่น่ากลัวสำหรับฉัน มันเป็น 8:30 เมื่อเช้าวันพฤหัสบดีในเม็กซิโก ผมอยู่คนเดียวเพราะพ่อแม่ผมก็ออกจากเมือง ทันใดนั้นห้องพักเริ่มต้นที่จะเขย่า อาหารบางอย่างลดลงไปที่พื้นผมไม่ทราบว่าจะทำอย่างไรเพื่อให้ผมได้อยู่ใต้โต๊ะไม่กี่นาทีต่อมาผมออกมาและพยายามที่จะเปิดโทรทัศน์ แต่กระแสไฟฟ้าถูกปิด หลังจากนั้นผมพยายามโทรศัพท์ แต่โรคไม่ทำงาน หลังจากนั้นไม่นานเพื่อนบ้านมาเห็นฉันคือทั้งหมดขวา ในที่สุดที่เกี่ยวกับการ 10:00 โทรศัพท์รัง มันเป็นแม่ของฉันจากเม็กซิโกซิตี้ เธอเป็นมากกว่าที่ฉันเป็น

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น